2. Toilet paper earrings.
3. Louis Vuitton printed assault rifle.
11. Heart-shaped tampon earrings.
Instructions are here, not that I condone this.
14. Studded butt pockets.
Sit down and feel the burn!
15. Carved pumpkin with breasts giving birth.
For legitimately great pumpkin craft ideas, try these instead.
16. Hand-painted jeans.
Would you call these sperm a “tattoo print”?
17. Figurines made from clay made from dryer lint.
22. Fake flowers, made from buttons.
And what appear to be coasters.
26. Fake bird’s nest as scrunchie.
So “Carrie Bradshaw getting married” — but in the worst way.
27. Preserved orange peel hair floret.
And you were going to throw that out. Silly goose, you!
We've got your WKND covered.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- A BuzzFeed News investigation lifts the lid on a security scandal that the police and MI5 tried to keep secret.