2. Toilet paper earrings.
3. Louis Vuitton printed assault rifle.
11. Heart-shaped tampon earrings.
Instructions are here, not that I condone this.
14. Studded butt pockets.
Sit down and feel the burn!
15. Carved pumpkin with breasts giving birth.
For legitimately great pumpkin craft ideas, try these instead.
16. Hand-painted jeans.
Would you call these sperm a “tattoo print”?
17. Figurines made from clay made from dryer lint.
22. Fake flowers, made from buttons.
And what appear to be coasters.
26. Fake bird’s nest as scrunchie.
So “Carrie Bradshaw getting married” — but in the worst way.
27. Preserved orange peel hair floret.
And you were going to throw that out. Silly goose, you!
We've got your WKND covered.
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›