2. Toilet paper earrings.
3. Louis Vuitton printed assault rifle.
5. Another waste of knitting: men’s shorts.
11. Heart-shaped tampon earrings.
Instructions are here, not that I condone this.
14. Studded butt pockets.
Sit down and feel the burn!
15. Carved pumpkin with breasts giving birth.
For legitimately great pumpkin craft ideas, try these instead.
16. Hand-painted jeans.
Would you call these sperm a “tattoo print”?
17. Figurines made from clay made from dryer lint.
19. Paper Chanel bag.
Straight from the Paris runways.
22. Fake flowers, made from buttons.
And what appear to be coasters.
26. Fake bird’s nest as scrunchie.
So “Carrie Bradshaw getting married” — but in the worst way.
27. Preserved orange peel hair floret.
And you were going to throw that out. Silly goose, you!
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›