1. Smell your herbs with great care.
2. And sniff exotic fruits too.
3. When in doubt, sniff.
Are those gummy worms?
4. When you’re done smelling everything in the market, you may ponder.
5. Get yourself an excessively long gold spoon.
6. And other gold mixology tools.
7. Wear something hip with a deliberate vintage feel: like suspenders!
8. Take it a step further: pair your suspenders with a short-sleeved denim polka dot shirt.
And then let everyone know where you procured such an item.
9. A small orange bowtie will do, I suppose.
10. If you MUST, you may wear an ascot.
11. Ideally, you will pour your drinks dramatically on a beach.
12. No matter what you do, shake very seriously!
13. Even if the drink is going to be pink.
- The CIA has officially — but very quietly — admitted that some allegations about its torture program were true.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie and former Hewlett Packard CEO Carly Fiorina are the latest Republicans to drop out of the 2016 presidential race 🇺🇸
- The reboot of popular BBC car show "Top Gear" will have seven presenters, but only one woman 🚗💁