1. Smell your herbs with great care.
2. And sniff exotic fruits too.
3. When in doubt, sniff.
Are those gummy worms?
4. When you’re done smelling everything in the market, you may ponder.
5. Get yourself an excessively long gold spoon.
6. And other gold mixology tools.
7. Wear something hip with a deliberate vintage feel: like suspenders!
8. Take it a step further: pair your suspenders with a short-sleeved denim polka dot shirt.
And then let everyone know where you procured such an item.
9. A small orange bowtie will do, I suppose.
10. If you MUST, you may wear an ascot.
11. Ideally, you will pour your drinks dramatically on a beach.
12. No matter what you do, shake very seriously!
13. Even if the drink is going to be pink.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›