1. 1937: Women march in Washington supporting the Equal Rights Amendment.
2. 1946: Women from the United Electrical Workers on strike for equal pay in Pittsburgh.
3. 1963: Women celebrate with John F. Kennedy as he signs the Equal Pay Act.
5. 1968: Women bus conductors protest for equal rights at work.
8. 1971: Betty Friedan leads women supporting equal rights for women.
9. 2001: Women protest Walmart’s discrimination against women.
10. 2008: Lilly Ledbetter speaks at the Rally For Pay Equity.
11. 2009: Lilly Ledbetter watches as President Obama signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
12. 2007: Hillary Clinton speaks at a rally for Equal Pay Day.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›