1. 1937: Women march in Washington supporting the Equal Rights Amendment.
2. 1946: Women from the United Electrical Workers on strike for equal pay in Pittsburgh.
3. 1963: Women celebrate with John F. Kennedy as he signs the Equal Pay Act.
5. 1968: Women bus conductors protest for equal rights at work.
11. 2009: Lilly Ledbetter watches as President Obama signs the Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
JIM BOURG / Reuters
12. 2007: Hillary Clinton speaks at a rally for Equal Pay Day.
Chip Somodevilla / Getty Images
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.