1. Your donuts are square and hole-less… and you’ve almost choked to death on the powdered sugar at least once.
2. You jump at the chance to eat bugs… that live in the mud.
4. The only directions you know: Uptown, Downtown, River and Lake.
5. You go on a vegetable diet during the month of March.
6. You sometimes find yourself screaming “WHO DAT” when you get overly excited.
7. You almost can’t imagine a place that won’t let you buy alcohol on Sunday, let alone is completely “dry.”
8. Your favorite Christmas carol may be considered “obscene” or “inappropriate” by outsiders.
9. You know what’s around by looking at a painted dog, fish or streetcar.
10. This song will always have a special meaning for you.
11. You don’t consider sticking young children and babies on the top of a ladder bad parenting.
13. You wear the same clothes in December that you wore in July.
14. You sweat just thinking about being outside during the summer.
15. You can drink alcohol anytime and also put beer in a “go cup” without anyone turning an eye.
Long live the Go Cup!