2. We decided to find out what happens when liberals shoot guns for the first time.
3. Before they entered the shooting range we got a little insight into their thoughts on guns, particularly gun control in America.
4. Across the board, it seems, they felt we need more gun control.
5. That being said, there were also some conflicting feelings about the experience.
7. First they shot a beretta handgun. There was a lot of anticipation and the fear was palpable.
11. After both guns, they talked about how powerful they felt while shooting.
12. Even though, for the most part, they got a rush from the experience, their thoughts on guns hadn’t changed.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›