BuzzFeedYellow / Via youtube.com
2. We decided to find out what happens when liberals shoot guns for the first time.
3. Before they entered the shooting range we got a little insight into their thoughts on guns, particularly gun control in America.
4. Across the board, it seems, they felt we need more gun control.
5. That being said, there were also some conflicting feelings about the experience.
11. After both guns, they talked about how powerful they felt while shooting.
12. Even though, for the most part, they got a rush from the experience, their thoughts on guns hadn’t changed.
In The News Today
- A Kentucky clerk is defying the Supreme Court by refusing to issue marriage licenses. Her policy comes from her religious opposition to same-sex marriage. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›