BuzzFeedYellow / Via youtube.com
2. We decided to find out what happens when liberals shoot guns for the first time.
3. Before they entered the shooting range we got a little insight into their thoughts on guns, particularly gun control in America.
4. Across the board, it seems, they felt we need more gun control.
5. That being said, there were also some conflicting feelings about the experience.
11. After both guns, they talked about how powerful they felt while shooting.
12. Even though, for the most part, they got a rush from the experience, their thoughts on guns hadn’t changed.
In The News Today
- An assailant shot two people at Texas Southern University. One person has died, and a suspect has been detained. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›