1. NYSE = Wait, these guys won’t have jobs anyway…
2. NYSE = Hipster patriots?
Got to give them points for being inventive enough to get up on that thing, it’s about 20 feet off the ground.
3. NYSE = Israeli apartheid…wait, what?
4. NYSE = Nordstrom outfit: $700. Protesting Wall Street in said outfit: Priceless
Nothing says poor like a silk print blouse, Burberry coat, and Gucci gloves
5. NYSE = Keep Portland weird (?)
6. Must be a lot of empty desks at PSU…
7. NYSE = Legalize Pot (?)
(Actually, if we could legalize it and tax it….)
8. Ah, the youth of today
9. NYSE = 9-11 truthers (?)
10. Yup, hipsters understand the issues
11. NYSE = another Israeli apartheid (?)
12. NYSE = Peace Movement (?)
(On a side note, a significant number of “protesters” were for bringing our troops home, which I fully support)
13. Sadly, about 1/2 as many people as the turnout for the Xmas tree lighting ceremony
On a day without rain the turnout was really disappointing. About 70% 20 something hipsters without a clue, 20% labor unions, and 10% old white people.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at