2. Just because you’re not used to talking to animals doesn’t mean they can’t understand you.
This applies to beavers, horses, rats…you get the idea.
3. Flattery won’t get you everywhere.
In fact, it might get you made into stone.
4. “Things never happen the same way twice, dear one.”
So don’t expect them to.
5. It’s okay…
to be charmed by the hair… and smolder… and smile…of handsome princes!
6. Never get into a stranger’s sledge or other snow vehicle.
Better yet, don’t get into vehicles with strangers at all—snow-specific or otherwise. It won’t end well.
7. Growing up isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.
Sometimes the youngest minds come up with the best ideas.
9. Call everyone by his or her proper name.
Even if it’s Eustace Clarence Scrubb (and he almost deserved it).
10. “Once a King or Queen of Narnia, always a King or Queen of Narnia.”
11. Indulging too much in anything, can have messy results.
Even Turkish Delight.
13. If the statues in the yard look familiar, like friends and family, run far, far away.
14. Trust in the small ones: little sisters, loyal dwarves, noble mice.
Often, the biggest hearts come in the smallest packages.
15. Remember: “You should never shut yourself up in a wardrobe.”
Of course, if you’re game for a bit of adventure, go right ahead….
16. Explore, connect, start reading, and celebrate the legacy at the ALL NEW Narnia.com
Join the worldwide remembrance of C. S. Lewis this November—50 years after his death—with The Chronicles of Narnia. Delight again in those cherished stories of childhood!