2. Only take on what you can handle. Or else you’ll get stuck with having boys help you babysit.
Time to let some kids go.
3. And boys are not always good baby-sitters.
That plan has a lot of holes in it.
6. Make sure your clients trust you.
A life without the Baby-sitters Club would be no life at all.
7. Assert yourself as the baby-sitter.
Listen to them, kids, they’re cool and 90’s.
8. And make sure the kids know their place.
Or starring in a horror movie.. I’m not sure..
9. Encourage your charges to dream big.
Dream big, kid, dream big.
10. Come up with fun things to do with the kids.
Wow, all that fun sounds like fun!
13. Do what you can to keep your charges happy.
Hope her boyfriend isn’t jealous that the bike got a kiss and he didn’t.
16. Celebrate your accomplishments.
“Yeah, none of the kids died on our watch!”
18. And last but not least: never stop promoting your services.
Gee, name drop much, Stacey?