1. When Professor Lambeau catches Will casually solving ridiculously hard math problems.
Nothin’ but lines and dots.
2. This perfect exchange between Will and Chuckie.
3. When Will makes a complete ass out of Harvard Guy.
The satisfaction is so sweet.
4. Followed by Chuckie’s inability to contain himself.
You tell him, man.
5. And Morgan’s flawless one-liner.
Arguably one of the best movie quotes ever.
6. The Apple Scene, obviously.
The best possible way to rub a little salt in the wound.
7. When Chuckie won’t give Morgan his double burger.
“All right, well, give me your fucking 16 cents that you got on you now, and we’ll put your fuckin’ sandwich on layaway. There we go. Keep it right up here for ya, and we’ll put you on a program. Every day you come in with your six cents, and at the end of the week you get your sandwich.”
8. The way Will makes a fool out of every therapist Lambeau sends him to.
“Look into my eyessss. I don’t need therapyyyy.”
9. Will and Skylar’s date.
One part goofy, two parts adorable.
Will: “I was—I was hopin’ for a kiss.”
Skylar: “Well, why don’t we just get it over with now?”
Will: “Right now?”
Skylar: “Yup. Come on… [they kiss]
Skylar: [laughing] “I think I got some of your pickle.”
10. Pretty much every line from Sean McGuire.
Thanks for this role, Robin Williams.
11. But especially this monologue, when he finally gets through to Will.
“Your move, chief.”
12. When Chuckie gives Will the kind of reality check that only a best friend can give.
“Look, you’re my best friend, so don’t take this the wrong way. In twenty years, if you’re still livin’ here, comin’ over to my house to watch the Patriots games, still workin’ construction, I’ll fuckin’ kill you… I’d do fuckin’ anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin’ guys. It’d be an insult to us if you’re still here in twenty years. Hanging around here is a fuckin’ waste of your time.”
14. When Chuckie goes to pick Will up and realizes he’s gone.
That half smirk/half smile is gold.
15. When Sean’s line gets stolen.
“Son of a bitch. Stole my line.”
16. The closing shot of Will on his cross-country drive to Skylar.
Or, in other words, going to see about a girl.
To sum it up: it’s all wicked good.
- Chicago officials have released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. The officer was charged with murder Tuesday. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›