1. These great albums came out:
2. As did these terrible ones:
3. These comics were released:
The character of Spawn debuts and Robocop vs Terminator, written by Frank Miller
5. These celebrities were born:
6. This was what screened at the cinema:
7. Disneyland Paris was first opened:
It was originally named ‘Euro Disneyland’.
8. And President George Bush Senior vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi.
He blames it on a ‘24 hour flu bug’.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.