1. These great albums came out:
2. As did these terrible ones:
3. These comics were released:
The character of Spawn debuts and Robocop vs Terminator, written by Frank Miller
5. These celebrities were born:
6. This was what screened at the cinema:
7. Disneyland Paris was first opened:
It was originally named ‘Euro Disneyland’.
8. And President George Bush Senior vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi.
He blames it on a ‘24 hour flu bug’.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›