1. These great albums came out:
2. As did these terrible ones:
3. These comics were released:
The character of Spawn debuts and Robocop vs Terminator, written by Frank Miller
5. These celebrities were born:
6. This was what screened at the cinema:
7. Disneyland Paris was first opened:
It was originally named ‘Euro Disneyland’.
8. And President George Bush Senior vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi.
He blames it on a ‘24 hour flu bug’.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›