1. These great albums came out:
2. As did these terrible ones:
3. These comics were released:
The character of Spawn debuts and Robocop vs Terminator, written by Frank Miller
5. These celebrities were born:
6. This was what screened at the cinema:
7. Disneyland Paris was first opened:
It was originally named ‘Euro Disneyland’.
8. And President George Bush Senior vomits on Japanese Prime Minister Miyazawa Kiichi.
He blames it on a ‘24 hour flu bug’.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.