2. #SelfieSunday every day.
3. It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark… and we’re wearing sunglasses.
4. Play saxophone? Oh, it’s easy.
5. Don’t worry, I’ll never do Arsenio.
6. Brothers don’t shake hands…
7. …brothers gotta hug.
8. TWINS 2: New Jersey Ballers
9. Nope, didn’t need it.
10. Nailed it.
11. Killed it.
12. Dug it.
13. Lost it. #TheFleece
14. Rebuilt it.
15. Slow Jammed it.
16. Alright, what else you got?
18. Favorite football team?
19. Our thoughts exactly.
20. What did 2013 REALLY teach us?
21. Amen, GOV. Amen.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️