2. #SelfieSunday every day.
3. It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark… and we’re wearing sunglasses.
4. Play saxophone? Oh, it’s easy.
5. Don’t worry, I’ll never do Arsenio.
6. Brothers don’t shake hands…
7. …brothers gotta hug.
8. TWINS 2: New Jersey Ballers
9. Nope, didn’t need it.
10. Nailed it.
11. Killed it.
12. Dug it.
13. Lost it. #TheFleece
14. Rebuilt it.
15. Slow Jammed it.
16. Alright, what else you got?
18. Favorite football team?
19. Our thoughts exactly.
20. What did 2013 REALLY teach us?
21. Amen, GOV. Amen.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›