1. We all remember this.
No. It didn’t. My heart definitely did not love ‘til now.
8. His real name is Gabriel Damon, and his character’s name was actually Spot Conlon. But we all called him Brooklyn, so let’s just stick with that, k?
Brooklyn, you’re so cute when you sass authority figures in your suspenders!
17. It was a musical! So he sang!
Brooklyn, the only thing cuter than you in a hat is you without a hat!
18. And let’s not forget that steely gaze that made us all…
23. But let’s be honest. We all waited the entire first half of the movie for this…
Brooklyn, why did you wait so long to show up??
24. So next time you’re feeling nostalgic about this…
*waves* Hi, JTT!!!
25. Remember the boy that made you look at your paperboy and your grandpa’s suspenders in a whole new light.
I’ll never forget you, Brooklyn!
Film Brooklyn aka: Spot Conlon aka: Gabriel Damon with Broadway Brooklyn aka: Spot Conlon aka: Tommy Bracco. Crazy, right?!
27. BONUS BONUS:
Dear child of the 90s, are you ready for this?
I mean really ready for this?
Gabriel Damon is the voice of Littlefoot in 1988’s The Land Before Time!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued its first same-sex marriage license since the Supreme Court's June decision. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›