1. Each Walmart store takes up the space of nearly 2.5 football fields (that’s a lot of cheap stuff!)
2. A Walmart in McAllen, Texas, has been converted into a 124,500-square-foot public library, the largest single-floor public library in the United States.
4. The library saw new user registration rise by 23% within the first month following the new library’s opening.
5. way to go, ‘merica
- Republican John Kasich and Democrat Bernie Sanders won the first votes of the New Hampshire presidential primary. Polls close at 7 p.m. ET 🇺🇸
- At least 9 people are dead and 150 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.