1. Get paid to snuggle up to strangers.
In Japan, cuddle cafés let you get your spoon on for the low price of 6,000 yen an hour.
3. Wait in line for someone.
If you have the patience of a hundred monks, you could make a bundle with Wait For Me, a service that allows people to wait in line for more time-pressed humans.
4. Enter a karaoke or dance competition.
Your local listings will have all the info. Start practicing!
5. Rent out your spare room.
Services like Airbnb let you put that unused guest bedroom to work by renting it out to trusted users.
6. Let your creative side rake in the dough.
7. Do odd jobs on Craigslist.
Studies have shown that slapping improves productivity. And you can get paid to do it.
8. Perform little human intelligence tasks online.
Amazon’s Mechanical Turk service let’s you get paid for repetitive tasks like tagging photos. Easy!
9. Write reviews about things you know about.
10. Pick loose change out of public fountains.
Just kidding, put it back.