Charlotte, NC — At a Huffington Post panel discussion Wednesday, top economic thinkers, such as National Economic Council director Gene Sperling, and political figures, including rising Democratic star Julian Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, came together to brainstorm how America might bounce back from its economic slump.
Black Eyed Peas frontman Will.I.Am offered this enthusiastic recipe for job creation.
2. Step 1: “America, as far as job creation, why can’t we make things here?”
3. Step 2: “We need to understand where we need to go, buckle down and be hard-core with it.”
4. Step 3: “No stoppin’ ‘til it’s poppin’.”
- With head clerk Kim Davis jailed, Rowan County issued several marriage licenses to same-sex couples today. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- A drowned Syrian boy, whose picture caused outrage around the world, has been buried together with his mother and 5-year-old brother. ›