1. The TurDunkin’
“Turkey brined in Dunkin Donuts coolattas, stuffed with munchkins and served with coffee gravy and mashed hash browns.” (From Unwholesome Foods)
2. Twelve Bird True Love Roast
“Contains 12 different kinds of bird: large turkey filled with goose, chicken, pheasant, aylesbury and barbary duck, poussin and guinea fowl, partridge, pigeon squab, quail and mallard duck.” (From This Is Why You’re Fat)
3. Alligator Stuffed Turkey
A boneless turkey stuffed with alligator dressing. (Available for purchase at Herbert’s Meats)
4. Deep Fried Whole Buffalo Turkey
Fried turkey ladled with Buffalo-style hot sauce. (From Good Eats)
5. Dr. Pepper Roast Turkey
Dr. Pepper basted roast turkey with Dr. Pepper infused stuffing. (From CDKitchen)
6. White Castle Turducken
Turkey stuffed with duck stuffed with chicken stuffed with White Castle burgers. (From Grocery Eats)
7. Honey Pecan Fried Turkey
Fried turkey with honey glaze and whole pecans. (Available at Jive Turkey)
“Made of riblets individually wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned chicken, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned duck, wrapped in bacon stuffed with stuffing into a deboned turkey, wrapped in woven bacon strips.” (From This Is Why You’re Fat)
9. Turkey Stuffed Turkey
Turkey leg and wing meat ground into sausage, stuffed in roasted turkey breast. (From Good Eats)
10. Vodka Turkey
Turkey infused with five different flavors of vodka, served with 100-proof vodka gravy. (From Gothamist)
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸
Connect With FoodLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Pinterest Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.