1. You may be experimenting with one of the newer kids on the block.
TLC / Via people.com
2. Or sticking to the classics.
3. Maybe you’re already addicted to this bad boy.
4. Or you’re mourning the death of what you thought was television genius.
5. Some of you just want to get the “in” on who the next Adele is going to be.
6. And some of you will forever watch anything that has Nene Leakes in it…until the day you die!
Bravo / Via tumblr.com
In The News Today
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›