1. Be real, no pretending to enjoy something you actually can’t stand.
2. Plan on a ridiculous, impromptu high-school-style get-together with your friends tonight.
3. Kiss that person you’ve been wanting to kiss since FOREVER.
Just go for it!
4. Don’t run from awkwardness, face it head on and just deal with what unfolds.
5. Let go of any and all pent up petty anger, if just for today.
6. If you’re in a fight with somebody, be the bigger person and get to fixing.
7. Don’t sugar coat, speak your mind.
8. Give that cute person you see at the coffee shop every morning your phone number, finally.
9. Get distracted at the office a bit, let those creative juices flow.
10. Indulge in some modest day drinking.
11. Sign up for an internet dating service — come on, you’ve got to try it at least once.
It’s about that time (obviously if you’re happily in love, please ignore).
12. Start a new TV show. You might find that there is more to life than Breaking Bad.
There are others, you know?
13. Order something different on the menu today, you always go for that same old thing.
14. Near a body of water? Two words: skinny dipping.
15. Take four whole minutes to dance like nobody’s watching, just get straight funky with it.
16. Reveal yourself to your office crush.
It could end up working out!
17. Undo the repeat setting on your iPod. You probably have 6,000 other songs you can listen to, so get to it.
19. Treat yourself to those designer somethings you’ve been eyeing for a while.
Like this diamond bra–fur jacket combo.
22. Act your shoe size, not your age.
23. Take that risk that you’ve been contemplating for months.
24. Listen to your gut feeling, ALWAYS.
It’s always something.