4. Fast-Food Pasties
$45 from My Delilah.
‘Cause that french fry crop top was just way too modest.
5. Heart Cutout Shoes
Believe it or not, they’re VINTAGE. $38.
8. “Even Artichokes Have Hearts” Pencils
$4 from The Carbon Crusader.
9. Pizza Sleeping Bag with Optional Vegetable Topping Pillows
$200. Pricey but essential.
10. “Whatever” Bunting
Celebrate the holidays or something.
11. Gummy Worm Scented Soap
A universally perfect gift. $7.95.
14. Snack-Food Printed Purse
Vintage Nicole Miller, y’all. $75.
20. Sprinkle Print Leggings
8-year-old you is freaking out right now. Present day you is freaking out right now. $68.
21. Personalized Leather Dog Backpack
To hold all of your dog’s hopes and dreams. $118.
23. Pee Wee Herman Hat
Your street cred is about to fly through the roof. $36.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›