1. You often see yellow tape and people gathered around.
2. Every other day there is a fire to shoot.
3. They are your best friends when you need information on a story.
4. You know how to operate one of these.
6. Majority of your time at work you spend editing your footage.
Notice I have the green juice to keep me alive throughout the day.
7. You have a mini heart attack when your editing system crashes because you don’t remember if you saved your work.
8. What producers think you can do.
Most times they want you to make miracles happen at the very last minute.
9. Yeap, nobody cares about your health and safety! Making deadline is more important.
Believe me I’ve gone days without eating trying to make deadline.