1. You often see yellow tape and people gathered around.
2. Every other day there is a fire to shoot.
4. You know how to operate one of these.
6. Majority of your time at work you spend editing your footage.
Notice I have the green juice to keep me alive throughout the day.
12. But so does everyone that works in news.
- Venezuela is reporting hospitalizations and three deaths as the Zika virus, which is linked to birth defects, spreads.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate 🇺🇸
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.