1. You often see yellow tape and people gathered around.
2. Every other day there is a fire to shoot.
3. They are your best friends when you need information on a story.
4. You know how to operate one of these.
6. Majority of your time at work you spend editing your footage.
Notice I have the green juice to keep me alive throughout the day.
7. You have a mini heart attack when your editing system crashes because you don’t remember if you saved your work.
8. What producers think you can do.
Most times they want you to make miracles happen at the very last minute.
9. Yeap, nobody cares about your health and safety! Making deadline is more important.
Believe me I’ve gone days without eating trying to make deadline.
12. But so does everyone that works in news.
13. You sleep with your phone next to you because you are on call and fear you will miss the phone call.
14. This is the death of you.You count how many hours of sleep you will be able to get only to have to get up in a couple of hours.If you can get at least five hours of sleep then you had a good night’s rest.
15. Of course, only to get called in and look like this.Just your luck right?
16. You celebrate holidays with your co-workers because holidays DON’T exist in news. News still happens people while you are enjoying your day off.
18. This is how you feel when you are finally off after working long hours.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.