1. “This tzatziki makes me want to do a little dance!”
We feel you. It’s hard to eat tzatziki without jumping for joy.
2. “When I ate my slider it made my taste buds go Boom Shocka Locka! Boom Shocka Locka!’
Kids really do seem to enjoy dancing after eating. We’ll bet our legs can’t dance half as well as her taste buds.
3. “One time, I ate an apple and I was full for 7 days!”
That’s one crazy apple!
4. “This smoothie tastes like recess!”
Good food and playtime? We’ll take ‘em both, please.
5. “These are better than gushers!”
That cherry tomato is maybe just a little bigger than a gusher, but we’ll bet it is better!
6. “My mom says if you don’t eat tomatoes you’re not American.”
Bold statement. Guess we’d better eat our tomatoes.
7. “I used to hate raspberries because they were hairy, but now I love them! Now I’m going to eat them all the time!”
Hairy berries might seem yucky, but they can be so yummy!
8. “You have to try 3 or 4. It’s a ‘REQUIRED’ taste.”
This gal REALLY likes her kale, and you’d better too.
9. “It tastes like rainbows in my mouth!”
Who needs skittles, amirite?
10. “My favorite fruit or vegetable is pig’s feet.”
Uh, sorry to break it to you, but that’s not a fruit or a vegetable.
11. “We eat whole grains so when we get old, we can look like we did in our 20s.”
Do you even know what someone in their twenties looks like?
12. “Next year, for my birthday, instead of cake, I want a cabbage!!!”
Planning already? Alright, we got you!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›