1) “If you see someone cloaked in a black fedora and trenchcoat, he’s a spy, and is not allowed in the playground.”
2) “If you bring a large dog into the park and he jumps on screaming children, and you try to reassure them, residents have the right to take away ownership of the dog.”
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝