1. Stuffed animals are no longer just stuffed animals:
They’re now awards.
2. Instead of saying “hello,” you’d rather say:
3. Ice isn’t just something you put in your drinks anymore:
ICE is a party planner.
9. Because, well:
There’s always money in the banana stand.
11. When somebody asks you a question you now say this:
12. You’ve considered finding your own J. Walter Weatherman to teach somebody a lesson:
13. You’ve said this while eating an ice cream sandwich:
14. “Ya freak bitch” has become a favorite insult of yours:
17. You’ve decided to become a professional twice over, an analyst and therapist:
18. You’ve thought of proposing to someone like this:
20. This song pops into your head when you see something British:
22. Anybody named Ann:
26. You’ve actually tried visiting ImOscar.com:
It doesn’t work, but this is close: imstilloscar.com
28. You can never listen to “The Final Countdown” without thinking of Gob:
29. You’ve harbored a strong dislike toward seals:
Took Buster’s hand, dude, not cool.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›