9. She accomplished things with the least amount of possible effort:
Or she just wouldn’t do them— yet she still graduated Valedictorian.
12. Which means she was perfectly condescending:
27. Her bedroom walls were padded to symbolically represent her emotional instability:
Daria explains that the previous owners of the home had a family member with schizophrenia but Daria’s reluctance to take down the padding characterizes aspects of her own personality.
29. She loved the internet because it encouraged anonymous anti-social behavior:
As said on her 2001 website, which has since been taken down.
Sigh. We miss you Daria.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.