2. Because you spend a lot of time on the internet and obsess over fictional characters
3. Which is fine, because you’re probably really interesting to talk to
9. Problem is, fictional couples have really given you high expectations on “love”
11. But you won’t, because everyone deserves to have a made-for-TV relationship
20. Plus, at least your fictional relationship with your favorite celebrity is still going strong
24. And you will always be there for food
Here Are The Top Stories
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.