1. This is Wisdom. She is the oldest known wild bird in the world, and she’s lived on the Midway Atoll since 1956.
2. Anyway, she just had a baby albatross. The baby albatross that she had is ridiculously cute.
3. After the Japanese tsunami, Wisdom disappeared for 10 days, but she returned on the 10th day to feed her chick.
5. OK, let’s take one last look at that baby albatross. I have named him Herman. But you can call him whatever you like.
6. The end.
- Russia won't "wage war" against Turkey after the shooting down of a Russian warplane yesterday, its foreign minister said. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- And it's been 100 years since the anniversary of Albert Einstein's general theory of relativity. ›