1. You have been known to eat raw tofu straight out of the fridge as a “snack.”
2. You know the unfortunate secret that a little bit of vegenaise makes everything taste better.
3. Mushrooms make you nervous because you think they “have the texture of meat.”
7. You don’t realize that most people call these Tofu Package Openers “steak knives.”
8. You have, like, five half-full containers of this stuff in your cabinet because you keep forgetting whether you’re out of it.
9. You have your own patented technique for getting these things out of their nightmare packages.
10. You can look at a massive list of ingredients and know whether the food is vegan in less time than it takes for someone else to blink.
Seriously, you are like ninja-fast at this. It’s frightening.
Also, kind of probably don’t eat whatever this is even if you’re not vegan. It doesn’t seem like it’s very good for you.
11. You carry a business card to explain to people where you get your protein.
15. You know this Taco Bell order by heart.
16. This is a major problem for you.
Seriously — this happens to us all the time. That’s why everyone’s always asking about it.
17. This is what your friends think you eat.
18. But this is what you actually eat.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›