1. When the Pug Council convened to write the Great Pug Accords of 2012 and ended up just talking about pug stuff and then taking a nap.
2. When one intrepid cat climbed past the very last hurdle on his lifelong quest to boop a horse.
3. The memorable “rat with a stuffed dog in a toilet roll” incident of 2013.
4. When this cat secretly had rather a happy birthday despite his lousy attitude.
7. The somewhat more problematic first days of the shaky cat/baby alliance.
9. The brave cat men and women heroes who agreed to go undercover as teddy bears.
10. And the first successful attempts by wartime feline engineers to create convincing decoy cats to fool the enemy.
12. And when a pioneering guinea pig scientist first discovered carrots.
13. The historic discovery by the neighbor’s dogs of the hole in the fence.
17. The legendary, unsolved mystery of the disappearing balloon, and the tenacious cat detective who refused to let the case go.
18. The winners of the first ever Collaborative Interspecies Selfie competition.
19. The beginning of the best daddy-doggy road trip of all time.
21. That time when the poms risked extreme weather conditions to bravely visit the park from Full House.
22. The first sloth ever to have the energy and tenacity to actually look up.
23. The dastardly stolen kiss that shook the prairie dog community
30. And, of course, that time that kitten got in that sock and changed the world forever.
In The News Today
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›