1. When the Pug Council convened to write the Great Pug Accords of 2012 and ended up just talking about pug stuff and then taking a nap.
2. When one intrepid cat climbed past the very last hurdle on his lifelong quest to boop a horse.
3. The memorable “rat with a stuffed dog in a toilet roll” incident of 2013.
4. When this cat secretly had rather a happy birthday despite his lousy attitude.
7. The somewhat more problematic first days of the shaky cat/baby alliance.
9. The brave cat men and women heroes who agreed to go undercover as teddy bears.
10. And the first successful attempts by wartime feline engineers to create convincing decoy cats to fool the enemy.
12. And when a pioneering guinea pig scientist first discovered carrots.
13. The historic discovery by the neighbor’s dogs of the hole in the fence.
17. The legendary, unsolved mystery of the disappearing balloon, and the tenacious cat detective who refused to let the case go.
18. The winners of the first ever Collaborative Interspecies Selfie competition.
19. The beginning of the best daddy-doggy road trip of all time.
21. That time when the poms risked extreme weather conditions to bravely visit the park from Full House.
22. The first sloth ever to have the energy and tenacity to actually look up.
23. The dastardly stolen kiss that shook the prairie dog community
30. And, of course, that time that kitten got in that sock and changed the world forever.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".