1. You must read the whole post.
2. If at any point you squeal with delight, you lose the game. This includes saying “Squee” or “Aww,” or sighing heavily.
3. Your ovaries may not at any point explode, metaphorically or literally. (If the latter, seek IMMEDIATE medical help).
OK, let’s do this thing!
WE INTERRUPT THIS POST TO BRING YOU A HEDGEHOG TAKING A BATH
6. Exhibit C: A kitten with a bear who later grew up into a cat with a bear.
12. OK, now watch this short but important video of Butterball the dog trying to make it down the stairs.
20. C) Or this cat mom?
THE LIGHTNING ROUND!
The rules of the lightning round are very simple.
1. You will be shown a series of pictures depicting everyday occurrences.
2. Look at each picture in succession and describe to yourself what it depicts.
3. Check your own answer against the answer in the caption below.
4. DO NOT SAY “SQUEE.”
Answer: A tiger cub and a monkey who are getting along famously.
44. OK, almost finished! Now just watch this REAL QUICK video and you are done!
Congrats! You made it through!
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire, and it got intense.
- Bitterly cold temperatures and arctic winds began freezing large swathes of the U.S. Northeast ❄️