2. The French chipmunk assassins who were determined to see the world.
4. The heroic horses who got the last laugh on some wicked rodeo queens.
5. The vigilante badger who finally got up and did something about Britain’s declining moral standards.
6. The self-actualizing parrots who refused to let the Australian government tell them what to do.
10. The activist bear who knew how to get what she wanted.
11. The brave huskies who refused to be victims.
12. The resourceful cat who found his true calling despite being named Denis.
13. The pink-clad pooch who found the man of her dreams.
14. The sea lion who wanted more from life than the sea could offer her.
16. The evil goat who finally did something about Utah’s paperboy problem.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.