2. The French chipmunk assassins who were determined to see the world.
4. The heroic horses who got the last laugh on some wicked rodeo queens.
5. The vigilante badger who finally got up and did something about Britain’s declining moral standards.
6. The self-actualizing parrots who refused to let the Australian government tell them what to do.
10. The activist bear who knew how to get what she wanted.
11. The brave huskies who refused to be victims.
12. The resourceful cat who found his true calling despite being named Denis.
13. The pink-clad pooch who found the man of her dreams.
14. The sea lion who wanted more from life than the sea could offer her.
16. The evil goat who finally did something about Utah’s paperboy problem.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›