1. The Australian goat who sought and found justice.
2. The French chipmunk assassins who were determined to see the world.
3. The evil jellyfish who had a change of heart.
4. The heroic horses who got the last laugh on some wicked rodeo queens.
5. The vigilante badger who finally got up and did something about Britain’s declining moral standards.
6. The self-actualizing parrots who refused to let the Australian government tell them what to do.
7. The brave blue tits who wouldn’t let the man keep them down.
9. The anarchistic deer who became tired of society’s “rules.”
10. The activist bear who knew how to get what she wanted.
11. The brave huskies who refused to be victims.
12. The resourceful cat who found his true calling despite being named Denis.
13. The pink-clad pooch who found the man of her dreams.
14. The sea lion who wanted more from life than the sea could offer her.
16. The evil goat who finally did something about Utah’s paperboy problem.
17. The unapologetic cats who weren’t afraid of “the man.”
18. The frisky koalas who got the better of One Direction.
19. The hungry seagull who took the law into her own hands.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›