2. The French chipmunk assassins who were determined to see the world.
4. The heroic horses who got the last laugh on some wicked rodeo queens.
5. The vigilante badger who finally got up and did something about Britain’s declining moral standards.
6. The self-actualizing parrots who refused to let the Australian government tell them what to do.
10. The activist bear who knew how to get what she wanted.
11. The brave huskies who refused to be victims.
12. The resourceful cat who found his true calling despite being named Denis.
13. The pink-clad pooch who found the man of her dreams.
14. The sea lion who wanted more from life than the sea could offer her.
16. The evil goat who finally did something about Utah’s paperboy problem.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.