2. A meerkat and a dog who are totally comfortable with their friendship and frankly wondering why you are looking at them like that.
3. A kitten animatedly explaining her opinions to a disinterested rabbit.
4. A rare snowcat general surveying her territory and weeping “because there are no more worlds to conquer.”
6. A big dog carrying a little dog in a basket like it’s the most natural thing in the world.
10. A dog who is taking a “sick day” to spend more time with his penguin.
17. And a cat who has just taken a massive leap forward in relaxation innovation.
21. Two grown-up horses who are having a business meeting with a young entrepreneur.
23. A lemur who has discovered the wondrousness of cupcakes for the first time.
30. A husky dinner party that’s gone on until the wee hours of the morning.
46. A retiring school dog who got into the senior section of the yearbook.
48. The happiest toddler in the world hanging out with a philosophical dog.
49. A dog who is pleasantly surprised to discover that he has adopted two baby rabbits.
Matt Jones / Via Flickr: mattjoenz
Here Are The Top Stories
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??
- An English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 0-1 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️