2. The mortification you feel when you realize you missed all of your mom’s phone calls and she’s on her way over to check up on you.
It’s even worse when you’re over 30 and she’s reminding you not to use the bathtub while in the house alone.
4. The knowing look on your face when this screen comes up as you boot up your video game console.
5. Having to accept the fact that you might soil yourself during a seizure.
But you can take comfort in the fact that no decent human being will laugh at you for it.
8. Ending up with weird bruises, bumps, cuts, or more severe injuries that you don’t remember receiving.
And feeling like you pulled every single muscle in your body for days after it happened.
9. The anticipation of finding a medication regimen that actually works, and the disappointment when the latest one does not.
Guessing which side effects you might experience is an adventure too.
10. Remembering that no matter what kind of day you’re having, a seizure disorder is a medical condition and it does not define you as a person.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time since Donald Trump's win in New Hampshire.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.