1. When your friends want to go out and drink, but you can’t because you have literally no money left:
3. but you always end up spending too much, in which case, you then tell yourself:
5. When your “friends” don’t invite you to go out anymore, because they know you will just end up owing them more money:
6. When you’re stuck at home, so you decide to hang out with the one thing that won’t judge you.
12. The look people get when you explain why you can’t go out for dinner every night of the week.
13. When you go out to dinner, and someone announces how much your share is for the bill:
16. Your reaction to someone excitedly telling you about how much money they make:
18. When a friend gets a new job right away, after you’ve been looking for ages:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️