1. We all know Bill Nye. He’s the Science Guy. He is basically the best thing since mac and cheese.
2. He’s made science cool since we were kids and, apparently, he also made science cool in high school.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›