1. This is the first issue of Action Comics, and it’s worth $600,000.
Honestly, I blacked out when they removed it from the case.
In 2011, Nicolas Cage bought a copy of this comic for $2 million. So, really, $600K is kind of a steal! It’s considered to be the most valuable comic of all time, because it’s the first appearance of Superman.
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s A RARE COLLECTIBLE!
You might think $600,000 is a lot of money …
2. But that’s only because you haven’t met the MOST expensive comic book at the Con:
Sure, it’s only $60K more, but that still counts!
This copy of Detective Comics, issue number 27, features the very first appearance of Batman. A copy of it sold for over a million in 2010. So, again, this is kind of a steal, you guys.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates are debating in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝