1. When you’re looking for something age appropriate.
2. When you want to leave the other team reeling.
3. When you’re trying to stop jerks in their tracks.
4. When you need something perfect for librarians, book lovers, or people who still send letters.
5. When you want to wake someone up with a zinger.
7. When a telemarketer calls.
Or friends you’re sick of hearing from, really.
8. When you’re trying to gross someone out, just a little.
9. When you ask your boss for a day off.
10. When you want to tell someone exactly how they make you feel.
11. And when someone accidentally bumps into you at the gym.
Take that, scab brains!
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from United Nations camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›