1. When you’re looking for something age appropriate.
2. When you want to leave the other team reeling.
3. When you’re trying to stop jerks in their tracks.
4. When you need something perfect for librarians, book lovers, or people who still send letters.
5. When you want to wake someone up with a zinger.
7. When a telemarketer calls.
Or friends you’re sick of hearing from, really.
8. When you’re trying to gross someone out, just a little.
9. When you ask your boss for a day off.
10. When you want to tell someone exactly how they make you feel.
11. And when someone accidentally bumps into you at the gym.
Take that, scab brains!
- The first group of what is expected to be several thousand refugees arrived in Germany after a delayed journey through Hungary and Austria. ›
- Japan lifted an evacuation order on the small town of Naraha for the first time since the 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster. ›
- One person has died and almost 300 have fallen ill due to a salmonella outbreak linked to cucumbers imported from Mexico. ›