1. When you’re looking for something age appropriate.
2. When you want to leave the other team reeling.
3. When you’re trying to stop jerks in their tracks.
4. When you need something perfect for librarians, book lovers, or people who still send letters.
5. When you want to wake someone up with a zinger.
7. When a telemarketer calls.
Or friends you’re sick of hearing from, really.
8. When you’re trying to gross someone out, just a little.
9. When you ask your boss for a day off.
10. When you want to tell someone exactly how they make you feel.
11. And when someone accidentally bumps into you at the gym.
Take that, scab brains!
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›