5. When you want to wake someone up with a zinger.
7. When a telemarketer calls.
Or friends you’re sick of hearing from, really.
9. When you ask your boss for a day off.
10. When you want to tell someone exactly how they make you feel.
11. And when someone accidentally bumps into you at the gym.
Take that, scab brains!
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates will debate at 8 p.m. ET in New Hampshire, ahead of Tuesday's primary 🇺🇸
- Twitter's CEO responded to backlash over reports that Twitter would move to an algorithmic feed, insisting that the product would remain real-time.
- Deep breaths: Beyoncé dropped a new song and video called "Formation." She's performing at the Super Bowl on Sunday 👑🐝