1. DO: Throw a MASSIVE party.
2. And order plenty of food.
3. Because most of it’s going to end up on your face.
4. DON’T: Swim in the middle of the ocean.
5. DO: Use the buddy system if you dare to go in the water.
10. DON’T: Go near the water!!! SERIOUSLY.
11. DO: Take a few moments for self reflection with a Cosmo quiz.
12. DON’T: Skimp on boat size.
17. DO: Splurge on some of your favorite foods.
But not all at once!
Here Are The Top Stories
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.