1. DO: Make an amazing first impression by matching your chihuahua to your leather pink outfit.
I’d hire Bruiser to rep me any day!
2. DON’T: Forget an extra dose of enthusiasm whenever confronted with authority figures who can determine your fate.
Smiles go a long way, folks.
4. DON’T: Forget to be prepared the first day of class.
If you aren’t giving it your all from the start, nasty Harvard professors will devour you whole.
5. DO: Remember to keep up with your…
Along with all that studying, or whatever.
6. DON’T: Try to pass your last season court apparel off as anything other than ridiculous.
Your case will always be dismissed.
7. DO: Comment on your bitchy classmates’ bowel movements when necessary.
To put them in their place, of course.
8. DON’T: Forget your spirituality just because you’re some fancy law student now.
9. DO: Get a bitchy bob and practice your judgmental face, so you can shoot it at unsuspecting classmates.
10. DON’T: Be afraid to have controversial answers to serious questions.
11. DO: Listen to sage advice from professors with great hair.
Seriously, Prof. Stromwell, that ‘do is terrifyingly fierce.
12. DON’T: Try to conform to the lawyer everyone thinks you should be.
Go and do you, boo.
13. DO: Turn bunny ears into bunny realizations, and kick hot messes to the curb.
14. DON’T: Always judge people right away. Even if they’re totally bitchy, stole your ex boyfriend, and tricked you into wearing a Playboy bunny outfit to a party.
15. DO: Prove your points with enthusiasm and a pop of red lip.
17. DO: Feel free to make this face anytime someone makes a nonsensical comment.
18. DON’T: Be afraid to shake your head when someone is totally wrong and you’re right.
19. DO: Gape in horror at anyone whose real name is “Vivian Kensington.”
20. DON’T: Be shy about letting your fellow students know that you are 100 percent winning, and they are huge losers.
21. DO: Stand out from the typical law school crowd by rocking colors outside the autumn palette.
22. DON’T: Forget what the bible* taught you.
23. And if all else fails, repeat these words to yourself…
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.