1. When Sam was almost killed by a hatchet-wielding zombie, then shamed for neglecting to send ravens.
His one job!!!
2. When Jon Snow saw giants for the first time, and it was delicious.
Incidentally, I had the same reaction.
3. When Cersei visited Tyrion’s prison cell and said the following:
5. When I realized Stannis Baratheon’s man slave was still alive, and I also didn’t care.
Just being honest. Sorry, Davos Seaworth!
6. When Robb Stark traveled to Harrenhal and found 200 dead men waiting for him.
On the bright side, Robb, you’ve still got that hot nurse wifey as a consolation!
Hot nurse! Yes! Hot nurse! Perk up!
8. When Lord Baelish spoke to Sansa and revealed that Arya’s still alive.
9. When we saw Daenerys’ dragons for the first time.
10. And one of them cooked a fish with its mouth.
12. When Joffrey was carried around town in a Lady Gaga-esque egg.
13. When Margaery tried to be a civil human being.
15. When Daenerys managed to stay totally calm as that random soldier’s nipple was sliced off. Ouch.
16. And when a demon child gave Daenerys a poisonous scorpion to play with.
- Police in Colorado Springs are responding to reports of an active shooter at a Planned Parenthood clinic, officials said. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›