1. When Sam was almost killed by a hatchet-wielding zombie, then shamed for neglecting to send ravens.
His one job!!!
2. When Jon Snow saw giants for the first time, and it was delicious.
Incidentally, I had the same reaction.
3. When Cersei visited Tyrion’s prison cell and said the following:
5. When I realized Stannis Baratheon’s man slave was still alive, and I also didn’t care.
Just being honest. Sorry, Davos Seaworth!
6. When Robb Stark traveled to Harrenhal and found 200 dead men waiting for him.
On the bright side, Robb, you’ve still got that hot nurse wifey as a consolation!
Hot nurse! Yes! Hot nurse! Perk up!
8. When Lord Baelish spoke to Sansa and revealed that Arya’s still alive.
12. When Joffrey was carried around town in a Lady Gaga-esque egg.
15. When Daenerys managed to stay totally calm as that random soldier’s nipple was sliced off. Ouch.
16. And when a demon child gave Daenerys a poisonous scorpion to play with.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›