1. When Sam was almost killed by a hatchet-wielding zombie, then shamed for neglecting to send ravens.
His one job!!!
2. When Jon Snow saw giants for the first time, and it was delicious.
Incidentally, I had the same reaction.
3. When Cersei visited Tyrion’s prison cell and said the following:
5. When I realized Stannis Baratheon’s man slave was still alive, and I also didn’t care.
Just being honest. Sorry, Davos Seaworth!
6. When Robb Stark traveled to Harrenhal and found 200 dead men waiting for him.
On the bright side, Robb, you’ve still got that hot nurse wifey as a consolation!
Hot nurse! Yes! Hot nurse! Perk up!
8. When Lord Baelish spoke to Sansa and revealed that Arya’s still alive.
12. When Joffrey was carried around town in a Lady Gaga-esque egg.
15. When Daenerys managed to stay totally calm as that random soldier’s nipple was sliced off. Ouch.
16. And when a demon child gave Daenerys a poisonous scorpion to play with.
- A judge ruled that the six Baltimore officers charged in the death of Freddie Gray, a black man allegedly killed by police in April, will have individual trials. ›
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›