Everyone, this is Stiles from Teen Wolf. Stiles, this is everyone!
1. He may SEEM like your typical geek, but he’s a total hottie.
Sound the alarm, y’all!
2. Because he’s got really smooth pickup lines.
You’re right, I should get in.
4. Yeah, OK, go ahead and look into my soul while I die from happiness over here.
6. But even when he’s sad, his face will make your heart melt.
7. That’s right, Stiles, you’re beautiful when you cry too.
8. Sometimes he just casually sips on straws, like a boss.
9. Other times he nearly gets killed and plays it off like a total badass.
10. Just when you think Stiles can’t last much longer surrounded by all of these ferocious supernatural creatures…
12. And surprises all of the wolves.
Growl on, boo. GROWL. ON.
13. A lot of people on the show tend to forget about Stiles.
Looking at you, Lydia.
14. Or write him off as a total weirdo.
18. And wants to know everything his friends are up to.
Especially when he’s on Adderall.
19. Plus there’s that whole sexual tension thing he’s got going on with Derek.
20. Sometimes he looks at Derek like this, and it makes me sweat profusely.
Shipping Sterek so hard right now, you guyz.
21. Other times Derek looks at Stiles like this, and my brain explodes in hearts.
22. Then they get in the water together, and it’s like, OMG JUST TAKE YOUR SHIRTS OFF, PLEASE.
23. Or things like this happen, and it’s like, JUST DO IT ALREADY.
24. He’s a guy who isn’t afraid to ask for a compliment.
25. Or yell for one.
26. But at the same time, he’s really great at giving compliments.
27. Especially when they’re directed at Lydia.
28. Even though he doesn’t have any powers, he’s totally into role-playing.
29. And someday we might see him with his shirt off.
When that day comes, I will actually die from happiness. Don’t bother trying to wake me up. Just let me be.
30. Sweet sassy wolf gods, PLEASE LET HIM BE SHIRTLESS THIS SEASON.
31. So, have I convinced you to the side of Team Stiles or…?
Anyone else planning to watch the Season 3 premiere tonight on MTV?!
Stiles… call me, boo.
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›