1. Kanye West recently compared his work to that of a police officer during a radio interview:
“That mountain goes really, really high,” he told SaturdayNightOnline.com, referring to his onstage performances during songs like, “Coldest Winter.” He continued, “And if I slipped…You never know. And, I think about it. I think about my family and I’m like ‘Wow, this is like being a police officer or something, in war or something. You literally go out to do your job everyday, knowing that something could happen to you.”
2. Here’s the moving mountain he was referring to:
3. In response, police Chief David Oliver, of Brimfield, OH, wrote this Facebook post:
4. Did I mention that Chief Oliver is also an author? Yeah, he wrote a book about being an officer.
5. In conclusion: Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›