Time to break out the scotch and light a cigarette, because Don Draper, Fat Betty, and Slutty Megan are all coming back to a living room near you on Sunday, April 7. Hooray!
Here’s what we’re hoping to see and what we think will happen in Season 6 of Mad Men.
1. Don will totally be creeping. (On the DL.)
Sorry, Don and Megan fans! But we want our old Don back. The one we hated to love, because he’s such a bastard. A sexy, insatiable, rugged bastard.
2. Don and Megan will be all passive-aggressive at the beach.
Probs because she suspects he’s back to his old, nasty ways. That sexy, insatiable bastard!
3. But then Megan will forget about being a mad woman, because her husband looks like this.
Zou bisou bisou!
4. More people will punch Pete Campbell. (Hopefully.)
There’s a lot to like about Mad Men, but few things felt as satisfying as watching Lane punch Pete out last season. Here’s hoping someone picks up that noble torch.
5. And Peggy Olson will continue to be a badass.
We have a feeling her feminist streak will kick into high gear now that the show is rumored to jump to the early ’70s. Roe v. Wade, anyone?!
6. While Trudy Campbell will unfairly remain the sexless housewife she’s been reduced to.
Drink up, babe.
7. RIP Fat Betty.
While we enjoyed seeing Betty Draper, nay, Francis, eat each and every one of her many feelings, now we want to see her happy. Or, at least, thinner. Basically we’re sick of her wearing moo-moos.
8. We’ll see Joan be less objectified!
We will miss dat ass, though.
Because she’s a partner now, damnit!
Oh, wait, but she did that awful thing to become partner… That might be an issue.
9. Roger Sterling will wear bell bottoms and trip balls at Woodstock.
After Roger’s delicious LSD adventure last season, we have a feeling he’ll want to let the good times roll even more.
10. Meanwhile, Cooper will finally put his shoes on in the office.
We just worry about his toes getting cold!
11. Sally Draper will lose her virginity to creepy Glen.
Then try hard drugs and run away from home, because there’s nowhere to go but down after that.
12. Chauncey the dog will return…for revenge.
If you thought Chauncey forgot about Duck abandoning him, you’re wrong! And in Season 6, it’s time to settle the old score.
And here’s a little something extra, just to refresh your memory…
Behold the last three minutes from Season 5, and start counting down to Season 6!
Have any predictions of your own?! Tell us!
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.