Time to break out the scotch and light a cigarette, because Don Draper, Fat Betty, and Slutty Megan are all coming back to a living room near you on Sunday, April 7. Hooray!
Here’s what we’re hoping to see and what we think will happen in Season 6 of Mad Men.
2. Don and Megan will be all passive-aggressive at the beach.
Probs because she suspects he’s back to his old, nasty ways. That sexy, insatiable bastard!
3. But then Megan will forget about being a mad woman, because her husband looks like this.
Zou bisou bisou!
4. More people will punch Pete Campbell. (Hopefully.)
There’s a lot to like about Mad Men, but few things felt as satisfying as watching Lane punch Pete out last season. Here’s hoping someone picks up that noble torch.
7. RIP Fat Betty.
While we enjoyed seeing Betty Draper, nay, Francis, eat each and every one of her many feelings, now we want to see her happy. Or, at least, thinner. Basically we’re sick of her wearing moo-moos.
And here’s a little something extra, just to refresh your memory…
Behold the last three minutes from Season 5, and start counting down to Season 6!
Have any predictions of your own?! Tell us!
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.