1. Here’s an exclusive promo clip for Showtime’s Masters of Sex:
Michael Sheen in a lab coat? Yes, please.
Sure, you’ve probably heard of sexologist Alfred Kinsey, but have you heard of Masters and Johnson? This one-hour drama series stars Michael Sheen as William Masters, and Lizzy Caplan as Virginia Johnson. It chronicles the real life story of their research team that started looking into the nature of sexuality in the 1950s, as well as the beginning of the sexual revolution.
If I’ve learned anything from Mad Men, it’s that repressed sexuality and pretty people go very well together.
2. Aside from all of the obviously fun sexy times, it stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan.
That’s some pretty epic stuff, guys.
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›