1. Here’s an exclusive promo clip for Showtime’s Masters of Sex:
Michael Sheen in a lab coat? Yes, please.
Sure, you’ve probably heard of sexologist Alfred Kinsey, but have you heard of Masters and Johnson? This one-hour drama series stars Michael Sheen as William Masters, and Lizzy Caplan as Virginia Johnson. It chronicles the real life story of their research team that started looking into the nature of sexuality in the 1950s, as well as the beginning of the sexual revolution.
If I’ve learned anything from Mad Men, it’s that repressed sexuality and pretty people go very well together.
2. Aside from all of the obviously fun sexy times, it stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan.
That’s some pretty epic stuff, guys.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.