1. Here’s an exclusive promo clip for Showtime’s Masters of Sex:
Michael Sheen in a lab coat? Yes, please.
Sure, you’ve probably heard of sexologist Alfred Kinsey, but have you heard of Masters and Johnson? This one-hour drama series stars Michael Sheen as William Masters, and Lizzy Caplan as Virginia Johnson. It chronicles the real life story of their research team that started looking into the nature of sexuality in the 1950s, as well as the beginning of the sexual revolution.
If I’ve learned anything from Mad Men, it’s that repressed sexuality and pretty people go very well together.
2. Aside from all of the obviously fun sexy times, it stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan.
That’s some pretty epic stuff, guys.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- Leaders of the U.S. Episcopal Church, which appointed an out gay bishop in 2003, have voted to let clergy perform religious same-sex marriages.
- The Women's World Cup final is set: Team USA and Japan will play on Sunday ⚽️