1. Here’s an exclusive promo clip for Showtime’s Masters of Sex:
Michael Sheen in a lab coat? Yes, please.
Sure, you’ve probably heard of sexologist Alfred Kinsey, but have you heard of Masters and Johnson? This one-hour drama series stars Michael Sheen as William Masters, and Lizzy Caplan as Virginia Johnson. It chronicles the real life story of their research team that started looking into the nature of sexuality in the 1950s, as well as the beginning of the sexual revolution.
If I’ve learned anything from Mad Men, it’s that repressed sexuality and pretty people go very well together.
2. Aside from all of the obviously fun sexy times, it stars Michael Sheen and Lizzy Caplan.
That’s some pretty epic stuff, guys.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›