1. This is the story of Ed and Jiggles, two corgi BFFs who also happen to be extremely dapper.
Check out Ed’s fetching tie! And no one makes polka dots cooler than Jiggles.
2. If you’re wondering why Jiggles can’t take her eyes off of Ed, that might be because her full name is Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky.
That’s a very important name, for a very important dog.
3. But don’t fret, because Jiggles has a very important name too: Ghibli de Jiggleypuff.
4. They’re two ladies who REALLY love being corgis.
Yes, Ed and Jiggles are lady corgis, and they are FAB.
5. In fact, they love being corgis so much that they have one!
A stuffed one, that is.
8. Sometimes Jiggles and Ed go on adventures together.
10. Where they get super cute hats that fit perfectly with their adorable corgi heads.
14. But it works out totally fine, because the great thing about Ed and Jiggles is that they both love to nap.
16. Naps help Ed and Jiggles recharge their corgi batteries.
20. Which is great, because Ed really loves the dessert portion of dinner parties.
21. Honestly, it doesn’t really matter what these BFFs are doing…
23. They spend all of their holidays together, like BFFs do.
24. They’ve traveled the Parisian countryside by train, because they wanted to experience the breathtaking views together.
25. Heck, Ed doesn’t even mind Jiggles morning breath anymore!
26. Because a true corgi BFF will stay by your side, especially when you just need to get out of the house for a little fresh air.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.