1. Respond to a coworker’s passive aggressive note in a way that will make them even angrier.
3. Use condiments from the break room to bring Mario and Luigi to life.
5. Discover creative new ways to use work supplies, like a stapler accent on a tie.
7. Craft binder clips into antlers, so you can wear them around the office.
8. Turn your CD filled with PowerPoint work nonsense into a thing of epic beauty.
9. Leave a deceptive message on a coworker’s desk to keep them on their toes.
They’ll thank you for it later!
10. Start a filing system that actually reflects your priorities in life.
14. Turn your keyboard into something you can actually use, like a waffle maker!
15. Switch out the photos on your bosses desk.
Sure, they might fire you, but deep down you’ll know they had a good LOL.
16. Brighten someone else’s day by slapping yellow sticky notes all over their space.
17. Kidnap a coworker’s personal belongings and stage a hostage situation.
19. Give everyone a mandatory work break and pull the fire alarm.
21. Throw an impromptu birthday party for a coworker, even if it’s not their birthday.
22. Construct an elaborate obstacle course for your coworker and watch from a distance as they navigate through it.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.