1. Welcome guests with this Master Yoda mat.
You can wipe your feet on Yoda’s face for $50!
2. This awesome wall decal turns any living room into a galaxy far, far away.
The force is yours for $26.99.
4. Don’t underestimate the fork.
It’s a large serving fork, and runs for $29.00.
5. These Star Wars coffee mugs are your only hope for a caffeine boost!
Plus, they’re a great addition to any kitchen.
6. Four pillowcases fit for any Jedi’s couch.
They’re a bit pricey, at $80 for all four, but Jedi approved!
7. Use the engraved bamboo coasters, Luke.
Seriously, show a little respect!
8. Even Jedi’s need oven mitts.
And $30 is a great price, when you consider how much you’ll need those hands to hold a lightsaber.
9. Show your allegiance to the Galactic Empire with this stormtrooper clock.
10. Or, if you need something a little less scary, how about C-3PO and R2-D2?
11. This Millennium Falcon isn’t just badass, it also doubles as a mirror.
Check yourself before you wreck yourself, y’all!
12. Get a wood burned Boba Fett all up on your wall.
Darth Vader demands it.
13. How about washing your hands with these rose soap Star Wars-inspired bars?
Or ships, rather, made with Dead Sea and Himalayan salts.
15. If you have to blow your nose, you may as well do it with a Stormtrooper watching… Right?
Other notable Empire folks on the box: Darth Vader and Boba Fett.
16. Gussy up your fridge with these Star Wars owl magnets!
Even in owl form, Darth Vader is still pretty scary.
17. Catch some zzz’s in a Deep Space Fighter bed!
Did I mention it’s $15k? Yeah, worth it.
19. Make your drinks epic with these Star Wars koozies!
A 6-pack comes with C3PO and R2D2, Princess Leia, Boba Fett, a Stormtrooper, Luke Skywalker, and Darth Vader.
21. Open those bottles ‘o’ vino with a helpful Ewok!
It will add a dose of adorable to the whole experience. Also, a portion of the proceeds goes towards the artist’s goal of adopting a child. (Maybe a little Anakin Skywalker in the making?!)
22. And, if that’s not Star Wars enough, these charms for your glass should do the trick!
23. There’s nothing that quite says “Han Solo” like this ice cube tray mold of his form in Carbonite.
That’s 7 Han Solo’s for $9.99: a deal.
24. The Dark Lord brings, well, darkness with these appropriate blinds.
You can get some peace from the sun for $75.
- At least 86 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- Activists are celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Million Man March at the National Mall in Washington, D.C. ›
- Elections on Sunday are widely expected to hand Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko a fifth term since 1994. ›