5. Step 4: Buy a fierce car with a lot of horsepower.
You need that so you can peel out of hot spots at a moments notice.
6. Step 5: Become a paparazzi magnet.
Whether it’s just through a lavish life style, or your sexual escapades—just give the media what they want to keep them interested.
9. Step 8: Use that genius to create technology that will help you know everything about anything, basically.
10. Step 9: Also use that genius to create a bevy of specialized suits that are epic in every sense of the word.
Your math and computer science skills will come in ESPECIALLY handy here.
11. Step 10: Choose your color palettes wisely—the world will be judging you.
12. Step 11: Test out the machinery.
14. Step 13: Take a cheeseburger break, you’ve earned it!
15. Step 14: Wash that American burger down with some aged scotch.
19. Step 18: Also pick a badass girlfriend to come along for the ride.
Or, in the case of Iron Man 3 to help your ass in a tough spot.
20. Step 19: Blow up some shit if you have to.
21. Step 20: Be humble.
24. Step 23: Basically be the most badass hero ever.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.
- Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has told the Financial Times he's eyeing a 2016 presidential run 🇺🇸
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.