1. The dog whose seasonal affective disorder (SAD), causes him to weep uncontrollably for no good reason.
Awww, poor cold pug!
2. The dog who was thrown a ball two months ago, and has yet to find it because of the snow.
3. The dog who’s so bogged down by his fugly booties that he legitimately can’t go on anymore.
4. The dog who starts to hate children in the winter, but especially their snowball fights.
5. The dog who bought the wrong size snowshoes and is the embarrassment of the neighborhood.
7. The dog whose hard nipples remain a constant source of embarrassment.
12. The dog who’s terrified of what winter couture does to her figure.
13. The dog who has prayed for winter to end, to no avail.
18. The bulldog who gains an extra pound each winter, and can’t seem to get it off.
In The News Today
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing 9 people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›