1. The dog whose seasonal affective disorder (SAD), causes him to weep uncontrollably for no good reason.
Awww, poor cold pug!
2. The dog who was thrown a ball two months ago, and has yet to find it because of the snow.
3. The dog who’s so bogged down by his fugly booties that he legitimately can’t go on anymore.
4. The dog who starts to hate children in the winter, but especially their snowball fights.
5. The dog who bought the wrong size snowshoes and is the embarrassment of the neighborhood.
7. The dog whose hard nipples remain a constant source of embarrassment.
12. The dog who’s terrified of what winter couture does to her figure.
13. The dog who has prayed for winter to end, to no avail.
18. The bulldog who gains an extra pound each winter, and can’t seem to get it off.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated current Britain's Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?