1. The dog whose seasonal affective disorder (SAD), causes him to weep uncontrollably for no good reason.
Awww, poor cold pug!
2. The dog who was thrown a ball two months ago, and has yet to find it because of the snow.
3. The dog who’s so bogged down by his fugly booties that he legitimately can’t go on anymore.
4. The dog who starts to hate children in the winter, but especially their snowball fights.
5. The dog who bought the wrong size snowshoes and is the embarrassment of the neighborhood.
7. The dog whose hard nipples remain a constant source of embarrassment.
12. The dog who’s terrified of what winter couture does to her figure.
13. The dog who has prayed for winter to end, to no avail.
18. The bulldog who gains an extra pound each winter, and can’t seem to get it off.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›