1. The dog whose seasonal affective disorder (SAD), causes him to weep uncontrollably for no good reason.
Awww, poor cold pug!
2. The dog who was thrown a ball two months ago, and has yet to find it because of the snow.
3. The dog who’s so bogged down by his fugly booties that he legitimately can’t go on anymore.
4. The dog who starts to hate children in the winter, but especially their snowball fights.
5. The dog who bought the wrong size snowshoes and is the embarrassment of the neighborhood.
7. The dog whose hard nipples remain a constant source of embarrassment.
12. The dog who’s terrified of what winter couture does to her figure.
13. The dog who has prayed for winter to end, to no avail.
18. The bulldog who gains an extra pound each winter, and can’t seem to get it off.
Here Are The Top Stories
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".